(psst, that's a fancy way of saying custom order)
Custom Orders can be tricky. They require you, the customer, and me, the artist, to reach an agreement on the specifics of the item you would like me to create. I absolutely LOVE doing custom work, but, in hopes of heading off any future issues, I have the following rules for us to follow:
· Custom order turn around varies. Most orders can be completed and shipped within 3-6 weeks upon agreement, but that is an estimate. The need to order specific supplies, etc. can increase or decrease the amount of time it takes to create a custom piece.
· I'm an artist, not a machine, robot, or mass producer. I reserve the right to create my one-of-a-kind custom pieces using your particular requests as a guide but in no way give up my artistic license.
· There is a 50% non-refundable custom order down payment before work begins.
· Custom order remainder must be paid in full before the item will ship. Customer has 1 week from my notification of the completion of the project to pay in full. If left unpaid after a week, the item, at its original full value, will be added to public store inventory. You may contact me to pay the remainder of your balance after the week if the item is still in the store and I will take it out of inventory and ship it to you.
· There are NO REFUNDS on custom orders.
Use the form below to start your custom order process.
Be as specific as you can be about the item you are interested in.
Add some information like favorite colors, motif; such as floral, geometric, etc. in the comment section.
Examples of Items I can create for you: hand bag, tote bag, messenger bag. Make-up bag. Handmade books, journals, guest registry book. These are just examples to get your mind excited with ideas.
I do NOT take custom orders for garments (pants, tops, dresses, skirts, etc.) unless you live in my local area. It is imperative to the process of creating custom garments that measurements be taken and the client is able to come for fittings. If you do live in the Middle Tennessee area, feel free to contact me for custom garment requests!
Don't forget to hit SUBMIT!
Thank you so much for your interest! I can't wait to hear from you and work with you on your one-of-a-kind creation!